Duplicate ration card can be issued if you lost the original ration card or even some damages found with the same. The Indian government has shared the application form online, which you have to fill in for the purpose of obtaining the temporary ration card delivered to your address. Given below are some scenarios during which you are anticipated to apply for the duplicate ration card in India
Duplicate Ration In Case Loss
- Your ration card gets damaged as it’s now in several pieces
- Your ration card is now in a condition through which officials are not able to find or read your printed details available on it.
- You have lost the original ration card
Most of the people want to receive a new ration card, yet unfortunately, it will not possible. People are simply required to apply for getting a duplicate ration card. If a person wants to apply for the duplicate ration card, then he or she may need to perform the following. At first, visit the office of IFS, Inspector of Food and Supplies or AFSO, Assistant food and supplies Officer or the DFSC, District Food and Supplies Controller under whose jurisdiction, the individuals is presently residing. The procedures and guidelines, which need to be followed, are described below:
The guidelines to get duplicate ration card :
- Be sure to collect from D-1 from any of the above-given offices
- Completely fill up it
- Make it verified using the current FPS, fair price shop
- It is essentially significant that the FPS will indicate the last ration withdrawal along with the number of ration units withdrawn at the crest of the application form. Of course, this seems to be mandatory.
- After completing this step, the form needs to be presented to the office where it was collected initially
- Whilst giving forward the application form, it’s considered as the essential that the most recent passport size images are submitted together with the form. The photograph for your entire family members is needed.
- If you have followed the above-mentioned step religiously, a slip will be provided to the applicant.
- Since the slip will denote the date on which the candidate can get the duplicate ration card and the card would be issued out of the similar office from where the form for the duplicate ration card was collected.
- Normally, the new ration card will be issued within 2 weeks
- You are required to give a minimum fee whilst getting the duplicate ration card.
STEP BY STEPWISE TO APPLY FOR DUPLICATE RATION CARD:
5) If the above link is broken, in order to get the application form all you need to follow this simple rules to get the form.
7) When you go the FPS shop they will verify your documents and they will stick how many units that you have been withdrawn from your previous ration card. We have been updated this article in 2016 also, have you any doubts do comment here.