Add Delete Members In Ration Card
More or less, everyone would be aware of the term “Ration Card”, which is an A-4 Size paper card found to be in folded format or even a smart card along with a chip. It is issued for every family by the State Government. Being a voluntary document, Ration cards are issued under three basic categories and they are, extreme poverty level, below the poverty line and above poverty line depending upon the economic status and data collection of all families.
Also, Ration card is used as a proof of residence if you are required to receive a Voter ID card or Domicile Certificate. Under the commencement of e-governance facility, many a number of states such as Telangana and Karnataka are offering online facilities through the PDS portal ( Public Distribution System) with the intention to track the status of new applications made for obtaining Ration Cards. There are certain number of rules, which are required to follow before going to add or delete your family member name in the ration card both offline and online. All you need is simply follow the simple and easy steps, which are shared for your welfare on how to include or remove a family member name in your ration card.
Inclusion or deletion of name of your family members in ration card:
Duly filled form D1-A would need to be presented either in the office of Assistant Food and Supplies Officer, District Food and Supplies Controller and Inspector food and Supplies. You can also submit your filled application form in the respective Tehsil or District level e-seva center between the ranges of 9AM to 1PM in any working day.
The applicants have to provide two group photos of their family together with the application form
Applicants would also submit their original ration Card in company with any of the given below documents:
- Birth certificate – in case of a newly born child
- Surrender certificate – in case of marriage
- Death certificate – in case of death of any of the family members
- The applicant will then receive a computer generated slip, which indicates the date on which he or she must visit the concerned office with the intention to get the ration card
- Within seven working days, the ration card could be collected by the applicants from the office of Inspector
- Food and Supplies, District Food and Supplies Controller and Assistant Food and Supplies Officer or
- Respective Tehsil or else district level e-seva center in which they submitted their application.
- MRO is responsible Issuing Ration cards.
STEP BY STEP WISE TO DELETE OR REMOVE THE NAME IN RATION CARD
1) Below is the application form link that you need to download , after all that you just need to fill that application form details along with your personal information also get and marriage certificate( if delete name after marriage) . If you have en-courted any doubts related to this section please do comment here so that our team will support you , we to updated this site in 2016 on regular basis whenever we got any update in 2016
2) Link to download the application form , ( the application form my be updated in 2016 )
3) After all that fill that application form with out any mistake, there are certain information that you need to fill in that application form after all that you just need to submit that application form near by any ration card fair shop.
4) Now , the ration card fair shop person will make a note on your application that how many units that you have been used so far. After all that they will ask for what reason that you are need to delete the name in ration card . You need to ready with the best possible reason like as any death reason if it is real or may be you got married that’s what you are now ready to move the application form to another application like as adding the name in another ration card family member details.
5) Now , just submit that application in ration card fair shop . After the complete verification you will get an receipt make sure that the receipt is with you .
6) Now, go and collect the new ration card, make sure that your name was just deleted in that ration card in order to avail the new ration card . That’s it ! If you have any doubt related to this section please do comment here so that our team will clarify all your doubts asap, in 2016 this blog will took the next level by clarifying all your doubts.